Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Monday, December 17, 2007

A new journey

After almost a year of reading almost every adoption blog I could find, I have finally started my own! We have learned so much this year and have been blessed beyond measure, I feel the need to share our adoption adventure in case it might encourage others on their journey. I also feel compelled to document this journey of a lifetime for our children, especially our (hopefully) soon-to-be daughter, L.

I've never been into journaling, and I'm almost hopeless when it comes to technology, but nonetheless, I hope to be able to catch up on all that has happened over the last year while simultaneously documenting this last period of waiting until my husband will travel half way around the world and bring home our new daughter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home