Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Unexpected blessings

Yesterday, I was reminded once again how grateful I am for the incredible support of fellow Uzbek PAP's! When we started this process, I never dreamed I would have such encouragement and find new friends! Thank you for all the thoughtful comments about my new blog.

That being said, I have decided there is one thing I really can't stand about this blog. Despite my desire for some level of privacy for my kids, I cannot stand calling them by letters!!!

So henceforth, N will be "Legoboy," after his incredible obsession.

A will be "Woogie," which is the nickname given to her by Scott. I have no idea what it means, but somehow it fits! It's also often used as an adjective around our house, as if she "woogie-fies," everything around her!

M will be "Meatball." This is an easy one, because for a while I wasn't even sure he knew this wasn't really his name! This is another daddy-invention. I think it may have come from the fact that he was 10 lbs. 8 oz. at birth and then never got any smaller!

L is harder because we don't have a nickname yet. I think Daddy has to see them in person to bestow the appropriate nickname. I'll have to think about a temporary one. Any suggestions?

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home