Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More Pictures

Taking a break at the pool

Having to get creative with the hair. Isn't she pretty?!
Picnic dinner with the cousins
Nothing like new summer jammies!
Ok, the boys don't look very happy (I think the sun was in their eyes or maybe they were just annoyed with me that I wanted to take pics and they wanted to swim :)), BUT the girls are holding hands!!!

Matching bathing suits.............$44
Sunscreen...................................$7
Season family swim pass .........$490
New sisters holding hands........Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Oh Jennifer!!! I'm SO excited for you all. Mylie is precious, she even looks like her brother! Thanks for sharing, I've been thinking about you!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At June 17, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

  • You don't know me, but I stumbled upon your blog today. I am newly married to a man from Uzbekistan and while I cannot have kids biologically, we were hoping to one day adopt from his home country. The only things I have read about say adoption from there is closed. Your blog is very inspiring! :) I hope one day to be able to bring home our own child!

    By Blogger Mandi, At June 28, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

  • You are so right, it melts my heart every time Vera reaches for Kiara's hand. Priceless!!

    By Blogger Nichole, At August 19, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home