Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Friday, September 5, 2008

Camping Trip





I'm still sad I forgot to charge the camera battery! As you can see it was beautiful! I know a lot of other people took pictures of things we missed, so hopefully I'll get them in my e-mail box someday... We drove up to the top of a mountain and watched people hang glide off of it! I really hope we get pictures of that from our friends! Amazing! We also saw a herd of elk. My picture was too grainy and no one else outside our family saw it, so I guess we'll just have the memory. It was really cool! They ran around and played in someone's backyard like dogs! The hayrides were spectacular! The stars were so bright! We could even see the gases from the milky way which I've been told is not something you can see very many places.

This was the first time we ever went "tent camping." We really enjoyed it, even though I'm very happy to be living in a house again! The kids had a great time, and we're even thinking of doing it again someday. Although, I'm thinking maybe once a year is plenty (I like showers...)!

3 Comments:

  • Oh WOW it is beautiful!! I too like showers so camping has never been my thing but for those views I can see why you would think camping was not so bad every now and then. Looks like you guys had a very fun summer!

    By Blogger Amanda, At September 5, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

  • Looks like a beautiful place to camp! I am not much of the camping type either. I hope you at least had an air mattress!

    By Blogger Nichole, At September 12, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

  • Jen, that looks beautiful! Tom, Christopher and I love to camp, but we don't do more than 1 or two nights in a row in a tent ( because we are getting too old, lol).

    By Blogger Ute, At September 13, 2008 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home