Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Woogie's Birthday

My baby girl turned 7 years-old on Monday. 7 on 7-7! It's always cracked me up that she was born 7-7-01 at 7:01 PM! I really can't believe how fast the time flies! She's growing into such a beautiful young lady! We were all at the pool Monday evening, so Scott, Legoboy, Meatball, and I all swam over to her at 7:01 and sang "Happy Birthday." We had her party on Saturday, but I haven't figured out how to download the pictures yet. It was a great party, and we went to the fireworks that night. I'm sure I'll post the pics soon! Until then, I thought I'd post an age progression - one picture for each birthday! Of course the first 2 are from her birth. I just had trouble spacing things today for some reason. Happy Birthday, Woogie! You are such a dream come true! We love you!








6 Comments:

  • Jen, you have a beautiful daughter! We share the same birthday, because mine was also on Monday.

    You have one more beautiful daughter waiting for you in UZ! I hope that you will be able to travel to bring her home very soon.

    By Blogger smctiver, At July 9, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

  • Jennifer she's beautiful, you can see the changes from year to year. Is your husband looking into a shotgun yet? You're gonna have boys beating down the doors in a few years....

    By Blogger Dani, At July 10, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

  • Happy Birthday, Shari!

    Thanks Shari and Dani - we think she's pretty beautiful too :-) I think God knew what he was doing in giving us 2 rather largely built boys as her older and younger brothers! Hopefully, Scott won't have to get out the shotgun... LOL!

    By Blogger Jennifer, At July 10, 2008 at 12:36 PM  

  • I agree with everyone else Woogie is just beautiful, she looks sweet too! It sounds like you guys have been having so much fun! :) Happy Summer!

    By Blogger Amanda, At July 10, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

  • Thanks for the pics - Woogie is a beautiful girl and will be a wonderful sister to your other daughter - Happy Birthday to Everybody:)

    By Blogger Ute, At July 11, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

  • How are you doing Jen? Hope everything's okay. I miss hearing from you!

    By Blogger smctiver, At August 20, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home