Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Thursday, January 24, 2008

P.S.

I just realized I left an important tidbit out of the post below. Somewhere along the way, I've heard to pay attention to the details during the adoption process - the little warm fuzzies along the way. So, yesterday I was thinking about a dear friend of mine who is out of town. Their whole family went to Disney! YAY! I began to pray for her and her family and their trip when I remembered the last conversation I had with her before they left. She told me about a Focus on the Family broadcast she had heard about adoption the past week. She said it reminded her so much of us, and she thought it would be an encouragement to me to listen to it. I filed it away in my brain to listen to when I had time, but completely forgot about it until that moment. I went over to the computer and actually found the broadcast. I started listening to it, and was she ever right! It was such an encouragement! It was almost over when the phone rang, and I knew it was going to be our adoption agency- and it was. I feel like God was preparing me for some bad news. He knew my need for encouragement before I even needed it. And come to think of it, I still haven't listened to the last 2 minutes of that broadcast!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home