Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wacky Weather!

Lately, our weather more ups and downs than an international adoption! LOL! Ok, maybe not quite...

The sun came out Monday, it was close to 60 degrees! Thank goodness it melted all that snow... I really needed some sun! I've felt so much more like my normal self this week. I even got on a really good cleaning schedule! So much more energy!!!



Then we had a freezing rain storm on Tuesday. The roads must have been salted really well, because we still managed to get out to a cousin play date. But it was incredible to see everything just coated in ice! Every line in our siding had rows of icicles! All the road signs, trees, electric lines - EVERYTHING was coated in ice! And then Thusday, it all melted as I was driving Scott and his dad to the airport. Ice was crashing down all around us. We even had a few pieces hit the van which was a little nerve wracking!


And now, while Scott is in sunny Florida, we are having pretty much a blizzard. We have already had about 10-12 inches of snow, and it's supposed to keep up until 4 AM!

Here's Scott's dad's truck where he left in Thursday. I don't know if we'll be able to see it by morning!


4 Comments:

  • Oh, my, your weather is crazy! I think I would just roll up in a ball and cry if we were getting more snow! I pray you get some more sun after your blizzard.

    By Blogger Nichole, At March 8, 2008 at 11:02 PM  

  • Wow, I thought we have unusal weather, but you guys - that is crazy. Hope for you , that spring is coming sooner than later:)

    By Blogger Ute, At March 9, 2008 at 1:50 AM  

  • Jennifer, you must live in Ohio with me. OMG this week has been horrible. I had to skate to my car and it took an hour to clean it off to be able to get in it. I'm originally from Michigan but I called my parents and they got less than an inch while you can't see where our ramp is unless we unbury it. I guess it's our fault for living on a farm lol

    By Blogger Dani, At March 9, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

  • Goodness, that is crazy! We haven't had any snow for a little while. Hoping we are all done with snow, I am hoping the same for you guys too. :)

    By Blogger Amanda, At March 9, 2008 at 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home