Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Motherhood is Educational

I've learned many things since I became a mother. I want to share a few things I learned in a very short time yesterday (10 minutes tops!).

1. I've always heard that peanut butter gets gum out of hair. This is not true! It doesn't even get it off of skin!

2. Spelling homework and bathwater don't mix.

3. Apparently, putting the 3 year-old responsible for #2 in the corner by a door for a time out is a bad idea since he can disassemble hinges with alarming speed(Oh, that was new too, I didn't know that before!).

1 Comments:

  • I know, it is amazing, what we can learn in just a short time.For example, I learned today, that bubble soap in the hair DOES NOT produce bubbles, but makes the hair very, very sticky. :)

    By Blogger Ute, At February 20, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home