Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Days

This is my kids' 3rd snow day in a row. They have yet to go to school this week! It's been so cold that I haven't wanted to send them outside either. The roads are so bad, we can't go anywhere. We are really cooped up! Yesterday, we did a few fun things even though I pulled a muscle in my hip and couldn't do much physically. We started reading "Little House on the Prairie" (we finished "Little House in the Big Woods" a while ago), and we (well, mostly I!) made candy for Scott for Valentine's Day. I thought today we would really have to do some fun things. Vegging time is over, and we desperately need to do something about this cabin fever! But then I woke up with the back of my throat so swollen, I can hardly talk, and I feel like I'm choking! This happened once before to Scott, so I wasn't too alarmed knowing that it would go away soon. I'm thinking it may be from a virus since Legoboy was sick Sunday-Monday with a fever and sore throat (and just one incident of up-chuck!). It is just not good to not be able to do much with 3 stir-crazy kids (and 1 stir crazy mom!)! I'm thinking I'm either going to have to let them go out today for a short time or let them bring a little snow in on the table... We'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home