Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Boring Blog

I have to apologize for how boring my blog has become. Not only do I not know how to link anything or create anything cool in the sidebar, but now I don't even post pictures of my crazy kids, crazy pets, or crazy weather! Why? My camera is broken! It has been for a few months now, and it is driving me crazy!!!! I can't count how many times I have said, " I wish I had a camera right now!" We've been shopping to replace it, but aren't the quickest decision makers. If anyone has a recommendation of a good digital camera on the inexpensive side (the reason ours is broken is that it was dropped one too many times...), please let me know! In the meantime, I'll tell you what I hope to post pictures of when I have a camera again:

New kittens (of which 2 may already have a home when the time comes - YAY!)

New haircuts (not telling who!)

New bathroom (hopefully it will be finished by then...)

New blanket for Myli (hopefully that will be finished as well!)

Maybe by then there will even be some new good news about our adoption - Well, I can dream, can't I?!

4 Comments:

  • You're not boring at all, you're just a busy mom. As for the camera, any of them that are in the midprice range isn't bad. We bought my parents the kodak package that comes with the printer for around $200 at walmart. It was easy for my 80 year old father to figure out on his own and with the 20 dollar memory card he's quite the photographer these days. You can even get the camera without the printer if you already have a printer making it alot cheaper.

    By Blogger Dani, At May 14, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

  • Your blog isn't boring...your stories are enough to make it excited without pictures and links and all that other stuff!

    By Blogger Tammie, At May 14, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

  • I found Les a Kodak digital camera on sale at www.Buy.com for $109. It takes 10 MB pictures and came with a smallish SD card. The pics are high enough in detail that he can use it to take photos of homes & post them on the real estate broker's web site.

    By Blogger smctiver, At May 14, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

  • Thanks, Tammie! You're too nice:-)

    Thanks for the advice, Dani and Shari! I'll have to look into those!

    By Blogger Jennifer, At May 15, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home