Our Uzbekistan Adoption Journey

Friday, February 1, 2008

Blast From The Past


My husband e-mailed me this picture from my senior prom yesterday. I was rather puzzled since I don't remember ever having seen this picture before. It turns out that he ran into an old friend from high school (we didn't go to the same H.S. and he had been out of school for a couple years at this point) who happened to be dating someone from my high school and happened to be at the prom with us. I guess he must have dug this out and scanned it for him. What a neat surprise! Then, this morning I woke up to find it as my screen background. What a romantic guy my husband can be! Maybe it will help me stay on my diet since I will see it in the kitchen every day...

On an adoption note, I'm feeling a little more positive about things. I still don't know how and when all of this will work out, but I really have faith that someday Myli will be ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home